Wednesday, June 3, 2009

oh... the lawn and Can you believe it's almost a year???

Okay,
me lawn is finally growing, but still lots of bare spots.
Oh seed, please grow...

The school had a pirate gypsy dance on Friday, as ye can see it is still on me mind.
My friend and I volunteered waaaayyy too much time for it.

I still never put my first kids pictures into albums like I promised myself I would during this Mat leave which is almost- oops- it's over.

Me babe is almost one!

sigh

I planted a new willow bush/shrub today.  I love willows.
Looking for a golden willow.

Sold some more things on kijiji.  I love kijiji.  Alot.

I am the most blessed mama ever.  And my husband is amazing.  Lucky us!

Still waiting for a surgery date to get half my thyroid out.  Grrr.
End of summer at the soonest.

But we are healthy.
and HAPPY.

cheers!




No comments: