Wednesday, February 3, 2010

and it goes... and it goes.

it being time of course.
It is so hard to believe it is already February, and 2010 for that matter.
I am really trying to focus on a few things this year. One being health of my family and I, and with that staying on top of check ups and such. The and such being my sweet babys' innoculations. OOPs, forgot the 18 month ones, and when I finally called they told me I missed the 12 month ones. WHAT????? He is 20ish months now. This news stunned me. Really stunned me. Now I know all kinds of kind folks out there do not immunize their children, and for the record I am willing to say I disagree with this, and YES I have studied up on it more than most - anyways - these kind folks would not be in the stunned panic state I am in. Exactly how did this get by me? A super organized mom. ( admittedly I may be exaggerating on the super and organized parts...)
anyways, sweet baby is booked for next week. done.

what else got by me? well garbage day for one, or two, or three weeks. Thank God it is winter.

Darling daughter joined girl guides this month. How did we not know how amazing that group / organization is? She is totally loving it, as am I. After three meetings she went on a sleepover with them, which was a first. She did not even know any girls when she joined. Such a welcoming group.

Family wise - we are all still heading to the pool every Sunday... fitting it in with Hockey and church. I love that we have managed to do this for over two months now, and cannot believe how strong the kids are getting at swimming. Yay US!

No comments: