Sunday, January 25, 2009

Time and fat questions

Sunday night and I am taking the time to:
  • Bathe the baby (yay-three clean kids today!)
  • Plan Monday's dinner (meatloaf)
  • Gather the weekly Monday goodwill donation bag.  Piano lessons happen right next to the drop off for goodwill so NO EXCUSES!  I am trying to work on the "one in one out" way of life.  I bought a new spatula ( I know uber exciting!) so the old one had to go!  Then basically I felt I should fill the large black garbage bag - which brings me to a tip - ALWAYS USE A NON-SEE-THROUGH BAG as your kids will see through it, and we all know how that goes!
  • clean bedding (woohoo it's clean sheet day!) and tidy my room (I deserve it!)
  • write this blog!
I have been thinking about food, like chocolate and chips and junk really.  Maybe someone out there knows the answer to my question and will share.  
Question is:  Is there a maximum amount of fat etc. your body can absorb at once? 
Example: Is it better/healthier for you to eat the entire box of chocolates or bag of chips at once ( thinking alot goes to "waste" instead of the hips ) or have a chocolate a day? or ten chips a day?
Which allows your body to store more fat?  Is there a difference?

I'll leave that with you to ponder...

No comments: