Sunday, March 22, 2009

ahhhhhh Monday again!

Okay, so in a few minutes it'll be Monday again...goodwill bag!
man this week is going to be hard!
my lovely daughter is not going to part with much...
my son, well last week he was very giving, these week he only offered a half used box of kleenex.
really - VERY generous last week.  hehe
I guess I'll head into the garage.


This weekend was super busy for us. I hosted a baby shower so that was my focus, and my DH is getting ready for the collectable toy sale next weekend.  Yup!  We are selling the toys.  Makes me a bit nervous.  Man I hope it's worth it!  This is HUGE for us to part with stuff.  You know, the stuff that'll be worth $$$ someday... well todays the day! - well next Sunday actually is the day.

Found a cute little desk for $40 on kijiji... need to convince DH.  Plan to switch the kids rooms, so 2 boys have bigger room, and daughter's desk simply will not fit!  We got it from some very generous friends.  We'll have to pass that generosity on if we make the change.  Hope we do.

We know we need to... it's just going to be A LOT of work.  And painting too... sigh.

wish me luck tomorrow!  gotta fill that bag!  This will be number 12 Monday!  Somedays had more than one bag - so not bad so far!   definitely getting harder.  I challenge you!

No comments: