Friday, March 6, 2009

Scrambling


Yep I am scrambling.
Scrambling to get caught up with my pictures... get them printed and into albums.  I had intended to accomplish this more regularly, as well as get the last - oh I don't know - 20 years worth of pics into albums as well.  All before this sweet baby turns one.  Well times is running out!!!  I ordered last summer's pictures on line, and need to pick them up now.  I ordered the Christmas ones already through iphoto on the computer, but it took 2 weeks to receive them.  I am simply not that patient.  Mind you, they came right to the door and it may very well take me that long to go pick these up.  And yes they were lovely prints, nice quality.  Price works out the same too.  Found a fun bee and sunflower picture, and boy am I ready for the spring!  It just got colder this week... and the snow... and the wind... and the ice...   arghhh!   Anyways, I seriously doubt I'll get caught up on all the old photos... I can barely keep the dishes clean.  But I do enjoy my days! 

No comments: