Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Life rocks!

Wow!
Yesterday's goodwill bag was so hard - so hard - to do!  40 more to go!  I know there is a lot more in the garage but it's still freezing out there!  I managed though.  It is really quite liberating.  It gets easier to part with things, but not for my DH.  I can see him cringe!  I want to be careful not to part with something we'll need again, that'd be foolish, but if it hasn't seen the light of day in years - maybe it's time!

And just what exactly am I to do with the millions of worksheets and drawings my kids bring home???  They are piling way up!!!  And there are years left to go...

sigh

So far this week has been great.  Did some baking, made some home-made soup, saw some friends (thanks friends - totally enjoyed it!) and got some great emails!  Thinking positively - and willing good things to come my way!  And saying some prayers too!  And it's working.

Life rocks!

No comments: