Monday, April 6, 2009

ladybug day

today the kids saw ladybugs...
SPRING!!!!
well, they saw spiders too, but I will focus on the ladybugs.
they also saw beetles - which ladybugs are - but not in their eyes I guess!

We have had a few uber busy weeks.  Nothing too exciting, and everyone is healthy and happy!
Husband and I were out of town together for 2 days with baby working... missed last Monday's goodwill bag, so today had to be double!  It is soooooo hard!  Until that garage warms up, I am just purging to fill the bag, so I needed to alter my rules.  I will count ANY large recycle/garbage bag leaving this house.  I donate a lot of the kids clothes to families we know, and my sister is expecting so baby stuff to her.  I gotta start counting this stuff... otherwise I'll be tempted to just goodwill it... and that's silly when someone I know could benefit also.  So there.  That's final.  I changed the rules!  Ha!  So today, two bags left to make up for last week.  One to my sister, one to goodwill.  Yippee!

This will be a busy week also getting ready for easter.  Spent part of spring break at the in laws, came back last night at 8 so house looks crazy messy!  It was really clean 2 weeks ago...  We did have a greta time though - mind you I ate way too much.

Tried to keep up with The Best Job in The World - Island Reef Job, but it was hard.  I barely spent time on ning.  I am surprised they bumped up the finalists from 11 to 16.  But I guess I change rules too - hehe.

I think Queensland Tourism has themselves in a very public pickle.
Whether they choose a foreigner or local, they will upset the opposite.
They simply cannot win.
I bet they hire both - change the rules again...
Why not!

No comments: